Thursday, November 19, 2009

Week 2 of Freshman Seminar Blogs

So since I really wasn't on my game at the begining of the semester in the following posts I will be going back and creating blogs on my thoughts or just any different topics that were relevant to the week that the post were supposed to be created. This week in particular was the week of Aug 31st.

I honestly don't remember much from this week, however more the fact that we (the 2013 freshman class of HU) were into our second week of classes and finally starting to get the hang of this college class stuff, well i guess I should say some more than others. I, myself, was just begining to hate DC and long to be back home in Cali. Too be so honest aapart of that still hasn't changed much now. Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment